People need a little sort of a mental goose during the day

    People need a little sort of a mental goose during the day to kind of bring them back to reality you know?

There are people walking around with a kind of Kind of a neutral zone around their heads. Some people leave part of their brains at home when they come out in the morning. Hey some people don't have that much to bring out in the first place.

So I say there are little things you can do to help keep other people on their toes.

just walk up to someone on the street and say, Pardon me I have nothing to say.

Someone asks you what time it is say, Well it's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard on.

Go into a gift shop and ask for your gift. Say, I saw your sign I came in for my gift.
Save you the trouble of looking all over for me.

Go into the photographer's studio in your neighborhood and ask the man if you can buy the pictures of the other people.

Go into a supermarket. This is a good one for the supermarket. Get your shopping cart in the supermarket and fill it to the top.
I mean a huge mound of groceries and then go up to the line and look for somebody with one item and ask them if you can get
ahead of them. Do you mind? I'm in a hurry. I only have 1100 items.

Next time you're at a wishing well, doesn't happen often, next time you're at a wishing well ask to see the manager. Tell him you've been coming there for 10 years and none of your wishes have come true. Either you give me my money back or I'm shitting in the well.

Here's a good one in the bar. When you're drinking in the bar. You ever notice in the bar someone always says to you, Hey can I buy you a drink?
Say, no thanks but can I have the money instead? Tell him you're saving up to buy your own goddamn bar.